Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO of Campbell County can save your floors


No one likes to step on carpet and hear the squish of water under their feet. Water can spread quickly and can be absorbed into your floors, walls, and furnitu... READ MORE



Exterior Mold


Does your home have exterior mold growing on the siding or brick? SERVPRO of Campbell County can help rid your home of mold and the damage it can create. With... READ MORE



Infrared Camera to detect water damage


When you have water damage in your home or business it can be hard to see the extent of the damage with the naked eye. Our Infrared detectors are used to help ... READ MORE



Water Damage


This job in Ft. Thomas, Ky. was a leaking sewer pipe under the floorboards. The smell became too much to handle. SERVPRO of Campbell County found the leak, clea... READ MORE



Mold Removal


After extended period of moisture, this basement in Edgewood, Ky. built up a considerable amount of black mold. Thru the use of HEPA vacuums and chemical treatm... READ MORE



Upstairs Toilet Causes Mold in First Floor Apartment


An upstairs apartment toilet had a slow leak that caused water damage in an apartment below. The customer called SERVPRO with an initial issue of a musty odor.... READ MORE



Toilet Valve Malfunction Floods Basement


A customer from Ft. Thomas, Kentucky called SERVPRO on a Saturday morning after the supply line value from the toilet in their basement caused water to flood se... READ MORE



Heavy Rain Causes Sewage Backup


During the heavy rains on a weekend evening, sewage backed up into the home of a customer. They called SERVPRO who showed up quickly to assess the damage and r... READ MORE



Flooded Living Room in Augusta, KY


This flooded living room in an historic home in Augusta, KY was the result of flooding from a nearby stream. The homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Campbell County... READ MORE



Hardwood Floor Damaged Repaired in Florence, KY


A homeowner in Florence, KY came home one day to find their hardwood floors in their kitchen flooded from a leak in their kitchen sink. Because of the water le... READ MORE