Recent Commercial Posts
Don’t let water damage close your doors
At your place of business the last thing you want is for water to get in and cause damage to your building. But if water damage does strike your business, there are many different types of equipment that can be used to help in the drying out process.
- Air Movers and/or Axial Fan. These two types of equipment produce more air movement than a normal household fan, which helps increase the rate of evaporation and helps dry the structure as quickly as possible.
- Dehumidifiers. A professional grade dehumidifier can pull much more moisture from the air than a normal household dehumidifier. Dehumidifiers can also help pull moisture from hard to reach places and from water retained by building materials.
- Air Scrubber. If your water damage is caused by water that has been contaminated then your SERVPRO technician might decide to use an Air Scrubber. These machines trap airborne particles giving you cleaner air to breathe.
When water damage strikes your business or home it can be overwhelming. You have to worry about removing the water, drying everything out, and then putting everything back together again. SERVPRO of Campbell County is here to help make the mitigation pocess much easier and stress free. Give us a call at (859) 572-4920.
SERVPRO of Campbell County can help your business
At your place of business, a water or fire damage emergency is never a good thing. They can happen at the most inconvenient time and can cause a loss of revenue and productivity if not cleaned and restored in a timely manner. As a trusted leader in fire and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Campbell County professionals are well equipped to handle:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Odor Control
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Campbell County provides 24 hour emergency services and will respond immediately to your call. Our technicians have the training and experience to handle your cleaning and restoration needs. We are locally owned and operated, faster to any-sized disaster, and have advanced restoration and cleaning equipment to get the job done. SERVPRO of Campbell County is your go to Restoration Company to get your commercial property back up and running.
Commercial Cleaning Done Right by SERVPRO of Campbell County
Did you know that SERVPRO of Campbell County provides services like commercial cleaning and duct cleaning? Many businesses do a great job of daily cleaning, but the everyday wear and tear will eventually build up. When that happens, give SERVPRO a call. We do a great job at removing odors,deep cleaning of carpets and floors, and much more. Every member of our crew is trained specifically to be able to handle a commercial cleaning job of any size.
Our cleaning services include:
- Air ducts and HVAC - Drapes and Blinds
- Biohazard Cleanup - Odor Removal
- Carpet and Upholstery -Sewage
- Ceilings, Floors, and Walls
SERVPRO of Campbell County will respond promptly and get the job done right. Give us a call at (859) 572-4920 to get your business looking its best.
Preparing Your Business for Winter Weather
Winter is quickly setting up residence here in the tri-state area, and with that comes many different weather threats to your business. Pounding rainfall, snow storms, burst pipes caused from freezing temperatures, or power outages are all things that can lead to business shutdown or possible property damage. Now is a great time to make a plan to ensure the safety of your business and your customers.
- Check your commercial property for downed tree limbs and branches. Heavy rain, wind, ice, and snow can lead to falling tree limbs and branches, which could cause damage to your property or could possibly cause personal injury.
- Inspect your property regularly, especially the parking lot and walkways. Make sure they are draining properly to avoid any flooding.
- To prevent any slippery or hazardous areas inspect all handrails, stairwells, and entryways. Place mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
- Inspect your roof, water pipes, and gutters to make sure they are in proper order and clean of any obstructions. Gutter downspouts should be directed away from your building. Obstructions in gutters can lead to roof damage and interior water problems.
- Ask SERVPRO Campbell County to complete an Emergency READY Profile for your business. This is a no-cost assessment to your facility and provides you with a plan to get back in business fast following a disaster.
Call SERVPRO of Campbell County (859) 572-4920 to help keep your business up and running when winter weather strikes.
Local Franchise National Brand
Everyone has seen the Green trucks around your neighborhood, you've seen the tv commercials, and you may even know someone who works with your local SERVPRO of Campbell County franchise. But did you know that SERVPRO has a Nationwide network that is always one call away. Always ready for any size disaster big or small we are ready to come to you aid. Whether your home is affected by a busted pipe or your the owner of a commercial property that has been affected by a major storm let the Trusted team at SERVPRO of Campbell County help put back the pieces of you life and get you back to home or work. Only the Professionals at SERVPRO can truly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Campbell County Tackles Large Loss
Every business owner’s worst nightmare is experiencing a loss which could translate to a reduction of services or operations. SERVPRO Campbell County recognizes that these large losses need to be handled with speed, transparency and integrity. We specialize in large loss fire damage, water damage, storm damage, mold remediation, odor remediation and vandalism restoration. It is our goal at SERVPRO Campbell County to provide the following standard practices to each commercial loss:
- Reduce any interruptions of business.
- Provide high priority service levels.
- Provide concise, straight forward solutions.
- Provide qualified/certified contractors.
- Communicate job results daily.
In addition to these practices, SERVPRO Campbell County, offers each business owner an Emergency Ready Plan. This plan coordinates all components needed to assist a company in its efforts to return to normal business activity following a disaster or loss. Key highlights include phone numbers for all emergency responders (plumbers, electricians, insurance agent etc.) as well as photos of emergency shut off valve locations. This is all incorporated into a phone ap which can then be shared with key members of a business owners staff.
SERVPRO Campbell County stands ready to provide a professional approach to any large loss claim and can be reached at 859-572-4920.